Ministrymaker Books and Guides
Ministrymaker offers faith-building resources to strengthen the church by equipping believers for the work of the ministry. Download any or all of the following ebooks, guides and curriculum (in PDF format) for a donation of any amount to help support Ministrymaker Ministries. We pray these works increase your understanding of the Word and service of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Donate to Ministrymaker
Minding Your Manners in Ministry
– This guide deals with ministerial ethics in a very practical way. Whether the congregation, pastor, or itinerant minister, there are ethics which must be observed by all. Discover how we “ought to conduct ourselves” in the household of God.
Bibliology: The Doctrine of Scripture
– Bibliology refers to the nature of the study of the Bible. This book covers topics such as canonicity, inspiration, authenticity, and hermeneutics.
Victorious Living: God’s Design
– This book explains (from different perspectives) how believers can walk in victory. We are meant to be overcomers of all that life throws at us. Victory is yours!
The New Believer’s Manual
– This manual will not only help you disciple new converts, it will show you how to train an army of spiritual warriors!
Church Planting and Development
– This book will impart guidance, encouragement, and steadfastness to those who feel the call of God to become a pastor, start a church, or restructure an existing ministry.
Establishing a Local Church
– This manual provides practical guidelines relative to structure and governance in initiating a local church from the ground up, paying particular attention to Biblical New Testament examples.
Go Up to Bethel
– A powerful series and exposition of Genesis 35 focusing on Jacob’s numerous trips to Bethel. This book will move you to apply Jacob’s experience at Bethel to your own life.
Is the Holy Spirit Real?
– In the pages of this wonderful book, Dr. Paino shares the four-fold ministry of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer. After reading this book you will develop a new and fresh relationship with the third person of the Godhead.
Our Father’s Promises
– Our Father’s Promises touches on the promise, purpose, and power of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer. This book will enrich your relationship with the Spirit of God.
The Missing Element in Church Development
– Praying and great preaching alone will not bring sustainable growth to a church. Restructuring is needed at each new plateau of growth. A valuable resource for pastors and their leadership.
Elders and Deacons Manual
– Dr. Paino pastored one of the great churches in America. This manual is a must for training your church leadership.
The School of the Bible
Dr. Paino’s School of the Bible
is a twelve-volume teaching program that offers classes and profiles for grades 1-12, including training charts for teachers and school superintendents. The program was developed so churches would never have to buy Sunday school curriculum.
We pray this ministry has and will continue to be a blessing to you. If we can assist you in anyway, please don’t hesistate to contact us.
“The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26
Dr. Gary and Kim Linton
Become a Partner
Ministrymaker Ministeries provides free tools, training, and resources to churches and ministry leaders around the world. If you’ve benefited from our ministry, would you consider making a donation? Whether a single gift or monthly pledge, all donations help equip people for the work of the ministry.
Donate to Ministrymaker Ministries
Ministrymaker Ministries, Inc. is a 501(c)3 tax exempt, non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductable.