A powerful exposition of Genesis 35 focusing on Jacob’s numerous trips to Bethel.
“Backsliders like preaching that wouldn’t hit the side of a house, while a real disciple is delighted when the truth brings him to his knees.” – Billy Sunday
- Bethel Series: The Place of an Altar
Bethel was one of the most sacred places in all the land. Sooner or later every Christian will be led by God to their personal Bethel.
- Bethel Series: The Place of Blessing
Bethel is a place where we can experience the blessing of God. A place where we can live in it, walk in it and even feel it.
- Bethel Series: The Place of Consecration
Jacob had been to Bethel on two other occasions, but each time he departed from God’s house. He was careless and eventually backslid.
- Bethel Series: The Place of Divine Presence
At Bethel, God gives men and women the ability to see Him, not with natural eyes, but with spiritual eyes.
- Bethel Series: The Place of God’s Direction
Bethel is a place where God talks to His people, anoints them, and gives divine direction.
- Bethel Series: The Place of Sanctification
They were to get rid of foreign gods and anything that was crowding into their lives and pushing God out. They needed to bury them, separate themselves, and sanctify God in their midst.
- Bethel Series: The Place of Victory
To be all that God wants us to be, we must enter the house of God and the experiences that pertain to it.