Ministrymaker special!Dreamhost is offering our visitors a $50 discount for church and ministry websites. Click here for more information.
Ministrymaker Ministerial Fellowship
Benefits of Membership
1. Certificate of Affiliation. Each affiliate organization receives a certificate confirming their affiliation with Ministrymaker Ministries.
2. Certificate of Ordination. Each person receiving credentials will receive an ordination certificate displaying they are an ordained minister in good standing with Ministrymaker Ministries.
3. Clergy card. Each person receiving credentials will receive a wallet-sized clergy card displaying they are a ministerial member in good standing with Ministrymaker Ministries.
4. Fellowship. Ministrymaker Ministerial Fellowship exists to provide a means of fellowship for those called into the ministry, for mutual and voluntary accountability, encouragement, and support, for the building up of the kingdom (Acts 2:41-42; Hebrews 10:24-25 and 1 Thessalonians 5:11).
5. Prayer covering. Ministrymaker pledges to pray for all affiliate ministries and members on a daily basis. “God forbid that I (we) should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you” (1 Samuel 12:23).
6. Guidance and counsel. Ministrymaker Ministerial Fellowship will offer guidance and direction wherever it’s needed for credentialed members, fellowship members and affiliate ministries.
7. Ministrymaker University. Every member of Ministrymaker Ministerial Fellowship automatically receives a 30 percent discount on degrees and classes at Ministrymaker University. Every student also receives full access to our online library of nearly 2.5 GBs of books and materials.
8. Daily devotion. Dr. Linton will send each member a daily devotion to their email. The devotion typically consists of a Bible verse or passage and a link to a corresponding article or teaching.
9. Perform marriages, conduct funeral services and start a ministry. Along with all the benefits and privileges listed above, being ordained by and under a legitimate organization and recognized ministry affords you the privilege and right to perform marriages, conduct funeral services and start your own ministry or church.
10. Open doors. Ordination also may open doors to a variety of other ministries such as hospital visitation and getting into jails and prisons to minister to inmates, etc. If at any time an institution may request written verification of your ordination and affiliation with Ministrymaker Ministries, all you need to do is contact our offices via email. Our office will issue a verification letter ASAP.
1. Use the link below to pay the $50.00 credential fee:
If you are renewing your credentials, use the link below to pay the $25.00 renewal fee:
2. Download and fill out the Ministrymaker Credential form.
3. Send an introductory email to Dr. Linton with attached credential form. Please allow 2-3 days for your application to be processed.
1. Use the link below to pay the $50.00 affiliation fee:
If you are renewing your affiliation, use the link below to pay the $25.00 renewal fee:
2. Download and fill out the Ministrymaker Affiliation form.
3. Send an introductory email to Dr. Linton with attached affiliation form. Please allow 2-3 days for your application to be processed.