Articles by Dr. Paul E. Paino
- 20 Steps to Planting and Growing a Church
There are proven ways to grow any ministry. Pastors often make plans for their church while forgetting to take care of the little things.
- Bethel: The Place of an Altar
Bethel was one of the most sacred places in all the land. Sooner or later every Christian will be led by God to their personal Bethel.
- Bethel: The Place of Blessing
Bethel is a place where we can experience the blessing of God. A place where we can live in it, walk in it and even feel it.
- Bethel: The Place of Consecration
Jacob had been to Bethel on two other occasions, but each time he departed from God’s house. He was careless and eventually backslid.
- Bethel: The Place of Divine Presence
At Bethel, God gives men and women the ability to see Him, not with natural eyes, but with spiritual eyes.
- Bethel: The Place of God’s Direction
Bethel is a place where God talks to His people, anoints them, and gives divine direction.
- Bethel: The Place of Sanctification
After hearing from God twice, circumstances and pressures caused Jacob to leave Bethel, the house of God.
- Bethel: The Place of Victory
To be all that God wants us to be, we must enter the house of God and the experiences that pertain to it.
- Biblical Responsibilities of Church Leaders
Church leaders have certain biblical responsibilities placed on them by scripture.
- Counseling Guide for Church Leaders
Every church leader should be prepared to give scriptural answers when counseling someone.
- He’s Able Lyrics
He’s able, He’s able,
I know He’s able, I know my Lord is able to carry me through.
- Hospital Visitation Guide for Churches
A well-planned hospital visit brings blessing not only to the patient, but also the pastor, elder or deacon.
- Ministry Guide for Elders and Deacons
Every Christian should find their ministry in the church, including those called to be elders, deacons and ushers.
- Sample Baptism Letter
Below is a sample baptism letter that should be mailed to the candidate at least one week prior to the service.
- The Importance of Ushers in the Church
Ushers are often underestimated, but they should never think their ministry is unimportant.
- Water Baptism Guide for Elders
Water baptism is more than a ritual. It’s a public declaration that reflects a personal faith in Jesus Christ.